RLDS (Robert Levac Design Services) specializes in the design and integration of technical systems for special events, arenas, theaters, and teaching spaces. RLDS is headed up by Bob Levac who has over 25 years of experience in technical systems design.
Our services include…
- Project management and technical direction.
- Event systems design, installation and operation.
- Control system design and programming.
- Electrical coordination and requirements for base building and specialized theatrical equipment (TS&E).
- Creation of design criteria, functional programs, specifications documents, bid documents, RFPs, proposals, ATP documentation, etc.
- Construction site monitoring and coordination.
- Deficiency identification and management.
- Acceptance Testing Procedures authoring and management.
RLDS provides design services for a variety of special events. With our primary partner DANGERS, RLDS has successfully completed a number of successful cutting edge events. Visit out portfolio section for additional information.
Specializing in large-scale immersive audio systems. Key design features include: multichannel immersive audio environments with spatial mapping, decentralized network-based digital audio distribution with failover, show control integration, variable room acoustics systems, pre-visualization and prediction of sound system performance, AVB ready network systems, etc.
Video and Projection Systems Design
Specializing in LED technology and large-format projection systems on complex shapes. Key design features include: soft-edge blending, 3D geometry correction, media server-based content delivery with failover, Artnet/DMX capable systems with pixel mapping for control of non-standard LED display configurations, near-infrared, thermographic and FTIR Interactive systems, augmented reality systems, 3D stereoscope projection systems, show control integration, etc.
Architectural and Entertainment Lighting Systems Design
Specializing in network-based signal distribution (E-DMX) systems. Key design features include: mixed protocols (ETC Net2/3, MA-Net, Shownet, etc.) with low latency network redundancy via tree-spanning protocol, RDM and ACN compatibility, tracking backup, integration with emergency transfer systems, show control integration, etc.